DNS-Level Protection for Users on the Go
Whether working from a home office, coffee shop, or conference hotel room, the modern employee relishes the opportunity to be productive where they feel most comfortable. Today, three-quarters of global employees work remotely at least one day a week. As a result, more and more of your business is being conducted off-network, and outside of your traditional security tools. WatchGuard DNSWatchGO provides DNS-level protection and content filtering that keeps your business safe from phishing, ransomware, and other attacks even when your user is outside of the network, without requiring a VPN.
1. DNS-level detection, providing an additional layer of security to block connections to the bad guys
2. Automatically protects end users from phishing attacks and C2 connections
3. Content filtering that limits access to risky areas of the web with 130 pre-defined blocking categories
4. Provides immediate security education to heighten end user awareness after an attack
5. Lightweight, always-on security
6. No VPN required
How It Works
WatchGuard DNSWatchGO monitors outbound DNS requests, correlating them against an aggregated list of malicious sites. Requests that are determined to be malicious are blocked, redirecting the user to a safe site to reinforce their phishing training.